Warehousing and Distribution Services
Los Angeles, CA and Newark, NJ
AEL offers full service 3PL services including warehousing, distribution, B2B and B2C fulfillment and intermodal (including rail), trucking and picking/packing/crating/skidding services throughout the United States. We own warehouses on the West Coast and East Coast and are familiar with all over-the-road and intermodal weight and loading guidelines for securing, blocking, and bracing pallets, coiled or rolled cargo including PET rolls, PET resin and Coiled Tube Reels. We have rail agreements with all Class I railroads including UP (Union Pacific), Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF), Norfolk Southern (NS) and, Kansas City Southern Railway (KCSR), and CSX. We are able to handle loads in the overweight corridor as well.
• 13500 S. Figueroa St. Los Angeles, CA 90061: 105,000 square foot facility with 15 loading docks strategically located 20 minutes from the port of Los Angeles/Long Beach and 10 minutes from LAX airport.
• 161-169 Frelinghuysen Ave., Newark, NJ 07114: 40,000 square foot facility with 5 loading docks strategically located 15 minutes from Newark, NJ port.
Our experienced team of warehousemen and loaders use a combination of wood, heavy duty nylon straps, steel cables, dunnage bags and other required material to ensure the safest loading possible. We provide warehouse cargo consolidation and deconsolidation services as well. We offer IT integration via EDI/API/XML to your system and our WMS.
We offer the following services: Warehousing Services
• Ocean Freight Container Loading/Stuffing and Container Unloading/Devanning/Unstuffing
• Transloading and Crossdocking – whether you are importing full containers to the West Coast or East Coast that you need to transload to a straight truck (over-the-road truck) and distribute to a single location or multiple locations, or segregate it, and deliver to multiple locations, we have the facility and expertise to handle it
• Container Loading of Cars, Boats and Motorcycles, including Blocking/Bracing/Securing Cars on ramps or on the floor (cars are stored inside our facility which has 24 hour surveillance cameras installed)
• Pallet Storage – Long Term and Short Term Storage (including overflow & seasonal)
Import and Export Ocean Container Consolidation
• Air Freight Consolidation and Deconsolidation
• Reefer Warehouse (Temperature Controlled) Cargo Consolidation – we can consolidate your refrigerated or frozen cargo until you have enough to fill a reefer container or ship out with air freight as 1 shipment.
• Flat Rack Lashings and Crane Loading Services
• Overweight and Distressed Loads (including Tri-axle Chassis)
• Dismantling of trucks, machinery and heavy equipment
• US Customs Title Validation and AES filing
• Consolidation and Deconsolidation Services
• Warehouse for FBA Amazon B2B and B2C Order Fulfillment, Cargo Segregation and Distribution for E-Commerce – We handle import warehousing and distribution for all fulfillment centers. We also provide B2C fulfillment services for e-commerce websites.
• Contract Packaging, Labeling and Kitting Services are also available.
• Import/Export Warehousing and Distribution
• Drop Station for Air Cargo
• Flat Rack and Open Top Container Loading
• Machinery and Heavy Equipment Dismantling – AEL provides containerizing of heavy equipment for export, including dismantling and loading into ISO, open top and flat rack containers. This includes wheel loaders, crawler tractors, excavators, motor graders, manlifts, dozers, drum rollers, logskidders and trucks.
• We provide LTL, Truckload and Reefer services to all the big box retailers including Amazon, Best Buy, Wal Mart, Target and Sam’s Club including delivery appointments that meet the Must Arrive By Date (MABD) and Required Delivery Date (RDD).
Intermodal Rail and Trucking Services
• Harbor Drayage – All Piers and Rail Ramps (TWIC Certified)
• Straight Trucks (Full Truckloads, Over-the-road) with or without Lift-Gate Service
• Serving all Major Rail Ramps Nationwide
• Oversize and Out-Of-Gauge Trucking
• Flat-bed, Step-Decks
• Airport LTL Transfers / TSA Approved Drivers
• Courier and Messenger Services
• Project and Over-sized Cargo Services for Energy Industry including Oil Equipment, Gas Turbines, Steam Generators, Cooling Systems, Wind Turbine blades, among others.
Export Crating and Boxing Services
• Palletize and Shrink Wrap
• Skidding, Crating and Boxing
• Electronics and Delicate Items / Art & Antiques