Export Air Freight Forwarding Solutions | Air Logistics and Shipping Solutions
AEL’s Air Freight Forwarding Services for Export Cargo provide a complete solution for US exporters. We are an IATA/CNS licensed Air Forwarder since 1974 and a TSA approved Indirect Air Carrier (IAC). We have been an IATA agent for 40 years. We have a long list of preferred carriers along with alternative carriers to ensure rate competitiveness and flexibility in transit time, service and price. We offer express, standard, deferred, critical and hybrid solutions to meet small, medium and large shipper requirements.
We offer Air Export Services to all regions of the world including: services to Latin America (Central and South America), the Caribbean, Europe (Western, Central and Eastern), Asia (including Central Asia / Balkans), Africa, the Middle East, and Oceania (Australia/New Zealand/Micronesia/Melanesia/Polynesia).
We have a reliable network of worldwide agents that cover every corner of the world and allow us door to door capabilities including destination customs clearance/duties/taxes.
AEL’s Air Freight Export Services include:
• Next Flight out, Temperature controlled, Out-of-gauge/Oversized, Project shipments
• Deferred shipments with flexible routing and lower rates
• Space Allocation Agreements
• Domestic Door pickup and Delivery of Freight
• Packing and Crating Services
• Airport warehouse transfer
• Bonded Trucking / In-Bond Trucking
• Letter of credits (L/C) and Certificates of Origin (COO)
• HAZMAT Cargo Handling (ICAO shipments, DG Cargo)
• Documentation and Export Customs Clearance and AES filing (AES compliant)
• Customs clearance at Destination (Door to Door – DAP/DDU and DDP Shipments)
• Consular certification, legalization and documentary services
• Air Waybill (MAWB & HAWB) Management
• Denied Party Screening
• Air Charter Services
• Air Cargo Insurance
Special Freight Forwarding Services:
• Shipping Luxury Cars (Automobiles, Motorcycles) with Air Freight
• Destinations Customs Clearance and Delivery (DAP, DDU, DDP services)
• Sea-Air & Air-Sea services offered (Multimodal Transport with Ocean and Air Freight)
• Air Export to N. Europe and Trucking Services from N. Europe (i.e. Vilnius/Helsinki/Minsk/Frankfurt/others) into Russia with Customs Clearance in Russia
• Out-of-gauge Air Freight Solutions for Oversized Cargo
• Expedited services including: charter aircraft, same-day, onboard courier
Operational Efficiency Solutions – IT Solutions:
• RPS (Restricted Party Screening) for Denied Parties
• EDI compatible with GT Nexus, CargoSmart and INTTRA
• Known Shipper and Unknown Shipper Air Freight Solutions
• Cargo Tracking and Tracing
Commodities / Cargo Exported by Air include, but are not limited to:
high value electronics, consumer electronics, pharmaceuticals, medications and immunizations, perishables (fruit and vegetables), medical equipment, security equipment, machinery, food, medicine, vitamins and supplements, oil & gas equipment and parts, aircraft parts, turbines, auto parts, computer equipment, automobiles and more.
Types of Air Export Shipments Handled:
Standard Air Export Shipments: cargo originates in the US and is exported, this can be a consolidated (consol) shipment or single shipment (back-to-back)
IE – Immediate Export Shipments: – Also known as Import for Re-export in some countries. An IE is used to export merchandise from the same port of origin to final destination. CBP Form 7512 applies in this type of shipment.
(Moving merchandise between two shipping companies within a port of entry for export. Example: import to LAX and re-export from LAX to final destination)
T&E – Transport and Export: used to move and export merchandise at another port, other than port of origin.(NOTE: Transportation and Exportation (T&E) Customs Bond: required for products to move through the United States – Moving merchandise between two ports of entry within the Customs Territory of the US for export out of the port of destination)
IT – Immediate Transportation: allows the movement of goods from the port of entry to another port (recipient’s warehouse) without actual filing entry and paying duty and taxes or examination. This is used to move merchandise in bond without paying duty and taxes and no examination possible until the goods arrive at the port of destination and entry is filed. BP Form 7512 applies in this type of shipment.