AEL has extensive experience of the strict requirements in the international beverage industry. This includes exporters, importers, wine vineyards and growers, spirit distillers and distributors, and retailers.
We provide services to the following market segments:
- Beer, wine, spirits and non-alcoholic brand owners and producers
- Juice bars, pub and bar operations
- Food Service/Restaurants
- Export trading and management companies
- Distributors, wholesalers, and retailers
The services we offer include:
- Cargo pickup, consolidation/deconsolidation and loading/transloading services – this includes Reefer Warehouse (Temperature Controlled) Cargo Consolidation. We can consolidate your refrigerated or frozen cargo until you have enough to fill a reefer container or ship out with air freight as 1 shipment.
- Thermal Blanket Covers and Liner Installations
- Optimal truck routing for multiple location pickups to reduce cost and optimizing time efficiency
- Pickup and Delivery of loose or palletized cargo with Reefer and Dry Van Over-the-Road trucking and Intermodal Rail
- Inbound and Outbound Ocean and Air Freight Forwarding and NVOCC services
- Packaging selection to improve and protect cargo during transport
- Warehousing, Distribution and Customs Clearance
- Bulk wine and other beverage transport using 20-foot ISO tanks or flexi-tanks that can handle up to 6,868 gallons or 26,000 liters