The most popular buzz words in logistics these days are “omni-channel logistics” and “multi-channel distribution” which represent the changing landscape of goods distributions and logistics. E-commerce shipping and logistics has become the focal point of many companies growth strategy.
Online distribution channels and marketplaces include: your own e-commerce website, Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Wal-Mart, Sears, Newegg, buy.com among others.
Our E-Commerce B2B and B2C Order Fulfillment Logistics solutions include:
- Shopping Cart Integration with Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, Channel Advisor, Amazon, Brightpearl, CS Cart, eBay, and Volusion
- Logistics Consulting and Multi-channel Strategy and Channel/Marketplace Selection
- International Freight Forwarding – Air Freight and Ocean Freight
- Customs Brokerage Services
- Warehousing and Distribution – pick and pack, kitting, labeling, segregation, cross-docking and palletization
- Final-mile Trucking and Delivery: We provide LTL, Truckload and Reefer (LTL and Truckload) services to all the big box retailers including Amazon, Best Buy, Wal Mart, Target and Sam’s Club as well as other distributors including delivery appointments that meet the Must Arrive By Date (MABD) and Required Delivery Date (RDD)
Whether you are fulfilling your orders through your own warehouse or using a fulfillment center such as Amazon FBA (fulfillment by Amazon), understanding the e-commerce landscape in your market segment is key to success. This includes routing your shipments for optimal time definitive delivery from overseas to the final warehouse or distribution center as well as optimizing your supply chain to reduce costs and improve customer service. AEL offers e-commerce logistics solutions to help your company grow through online sales.
E-commerce businesses may employ some or all of the following:
- Online shopping web sites for retail sales direct to consumers (B2C fulfillment)
- Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales
- Business-to-business buying and selling (B2B fulfillment)
- Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
- Business-to-business electronic data interchange